Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer lovin

Exciting happenings and yet-to-comes for Summer 2012:


1. So pumped to watch the Olympics!


2. Looking forward to a new tradition during our Labor Day beach weekend: a stay at a bed & breakfast prior to heading to OC MD.


3. Had an awesome time at Dutch Wonderland for the 1st and 2nd times ever in my life. Once in June with my brother & his family and just recently with Diane, Nicole, Matthew, Millie, Morgan, Rachel, Zach & Logan. 


4. Started working for my Grama Marcie as her caretaker/chauffeur to the JCC. What a remarkable elderly matriarch! I have learned so much about her childhood and my grandfather (My Mom's Dad) that unfortunately passed away long before I was born. 


5. Great times keeping nieces & nephews overnight.  Zach & Logan did VBS with me and we had sooooo much fun! Took Morgan & Rachel to Nixon Park to see reptiles and got to swim at Codorus Creek & Codorus pool. 


6. Learned some new recipes to create with our CSA harvest.  Yum...beet salad and maple kale!


7. Hosted our first Memorial Weekend camp out/bike trip on the rail trail with Marc, Diane & the girls. 


8. Tried 2 weeks gluten free. Recently tried 1 week vegan. Very hard but very beneficial.



No comments:

Post a Comment